On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 March 2013 00:39, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure I understand what the big deal is.  Sebb vetoed a commit and
>> identified exactly what needed to be changed for him to remove the veto.  If
>> the requested change is made then all should be fine with the world again.
>> Sure, he could have said all the same words without the -1 but then it
>> wouldn't be evident that he expected the change to be made.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yes, I agree that it was perhaps unnecessary for the -1, but we had
> already agreed some while ago not to use $Date$ and I did not want to
> see that creep back in again.

This is a discussion which seems to come up from time to time, like
the @author tag thing and so on.
Should we start a Wiki page with that kind of decisions? I think it
would be useful, esp for new people. I think Benedikt has asked for
such kind of docs recently.

Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de