Hi Gary,

Le 06/04/2013 18:44, Gary Gregory a écrit :
> Does anyone know how to address these checkstyle issues:
>
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/checkstyle.html
>
> Can you tell CS to use one kind of header for Java files and another for
> .properties?
>
> How does it know how to check XML files?

I think this is a bug with the most recent version of the plugin
(2.10.x). I got exactly the same thing a few days ago, and in fact
checkstyle seems to look at files in the target directory. It even
ignores when one tries to force configuration to look only at *.java
files or only in src/main/java.

I finally end up using version 2.9.1 of the plugin.

Luc