>Well, I certainly *want* to change the API if something is broken, so I
>guess an alpha release would be safer.
I could imagine doing a first alpha till next week, and postpone some
changes to an alpha2 release, as I will need a bit more time to work on the
Trie interface and maybe add a fluent API for iterators (see
COLLECTIONS-442).

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidh...@gmail.com