Hi again,

Simo and I had a chat about chain lately. We agreed on the points he has
already mentioned (see below). Some additional issues that we came across:

* The xml module has dependencies to digister. This should be removed if
possible
* Base classes of the API are currently in o.a.c.c.core.impl package. This is
awkward, because the base classes really belong to the API. I came across this
issue while trying to create a test for o.a.c.c.Chains. I'm not able to use
ChainBase in that test because it is in another module (the core module).

As a first step for me to get used to the API, I'd like to to move convenient
base classes like ChainBase and CommandBase to the API package. WDYT?

Benedikt