Hello Thomas,

first of all: many thanks for the great effort you put into collections. I
think aside from math and lang, collections is probably one of the most
used components. It's really cool to see this happening. So here is my vote:

- Checksums and signatures are okay.
- Site looks good, but:
  - PMD shows some errors that seem to be easy to fix (without having
looked at the code). If I have spare time this week, I'll try to have a
look.
- Sources and tag have the same content
- Builds fine from tag and from sources with:

Apache Maven 3.0.5 (r01de14724cdef164cd33c7c8c2fe155faf9602da; 2013-02-19
14:51:28+0100)
Maven home: /Applications/dev/maven/apache-maven-3.0.5
Java home:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_25.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.4", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

One thing that could be improved is RELEASE-NOTES.txt. I think it would be
good to make very clear what  "alpha" means (have we agreed on this? I'm
not sure). If BC breaking changes are possible but unlikely we should
document this in the release notes. However no blocker.

+1

Benedikt