Trove is GPL (last I looked).

Mahout has primitive collection implementations (and is obviously ASL).

There are other implementations such as hppc (see
http://labs.carrotsearch.com/hppc.html )

Mahout is a decent implementation, but I think that hppc has had a round or
two more optimization.

And 150,000 entires in a table is not big for this sort of situation.
 Anything short of Integer.MAX_VALUE/small_factor should be fine.