wait think we didnt get each other - we say the same thing I think -,
core and jcache module are built to target j6. Only tck module should
run on j7/8. There are no other restriction and j6 is clearly targeted
by jcache module.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/