Hi Romain,

On 19.08.14 19:14, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
> From my experience snapshot = rc = alpha = beta (all are considered
> unstable from users).
>
> I'll wait Thomas' feedback and if everybody is happy I can try to
> release next week.

I did a quick review of the open JIRA issues and updated a few that I
consider a requirement for a 2.0 release. The most important component
is obviously the core. I started some work on JCS-130 but this is a
bigger chunk of work and may be postponed to 2.1.

Please review the others and see what impact they have.
I would love to see a 2.0 release out soon.

Bye, Thomas