Maven build works fine with Java 1.6 and 1.8 under Windows 8.1.
Artifacts and site look good.

With the ant build I get a test failure caused by a
NoClassDefFoundError. IIRC, the same problem occurred for the previous
release.

I could not really check whether cobertura messed up the classes, but at
least the jar does not contain a suspicious cobertura.properties file.

+1

Oliver