On 2015-08-25, Luc Maisonobe wrote:

> Le 25/08/2015 16:14, Stefan Bodewig a écrit :
>> On 2015-08-25, Luc Maisonobe wrote:

>>> As the github pull request are not forwarded here,

>> You know that you can enable automatic notifications?  I don't recall
>> the details - probably something involving a ticket for INFRA - but we
>> do see PR notifications in Ant for example.

> I am already registered, and this is how I got these PR. This is the
> reason I forwarded them here so other developers are aware of them.

That's not what I meant.  ASF infra provides services that connect
github issues and PRs and our infrastructure.  This ranges from linking
JIRA issues to PRs (two-way where comments in one get replicated to the
other) to automatic notifications of the dev list.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

Stefan