On 2015-09-02, Arsen Babakhanyan wrote:

> I am interested in participating in some projects, but need some help.

Welcome!

> I don't know how to find currently active projects that are in development
> or a project that needs help at all and the second problem help with
> getting started as i am new here. (going to be :) )

TBH I'd recommend selecting the project based on what would be
interesting and fun to you, not on whether the project is finished.

If you want to ensure you don't end up with a project that is stalled,
you may want to look at the last time it has seen any code change.  See

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/sandbox/
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf (the projects with names
starting with "commons-")