The vote has passed, with misgivings from some PMC members that others
have dismissed as too minor to hold up the release. I believe that
unanimity is important whenever possible, so it is after long
deliberation that I have decided to proceed with the release of Weaver
1.2 as the delay has continued to be a roadblock for Apache projects
downstream. I thank everyone who participated in the voting process,
and will work to rectify the concerns expressed as soon as time
permits.

Thanks,
Matt