Le 2016-03-16 20:13, Evan Ward a écrit :
Hi,

Hi Evan,

First, I'm trying to use the new branching strategy so I would
appreciate your patience if I'm not doing correctly.

I've commited a fix for MATH-1342 in commit 7a8dc00. This is a problem
with event detection in all ODE integrators. So if the list approves I
would like to merge this into the develop branch.

I have reviewed your fix and agrees with it (you know how this part of
the code is important to me!).

However, you have put the fix on a branch related to master, not to
MATH_3_X.

I would also like to create a bug fix release on the math3 branch for
this bug.

+1 from me, but the fix should be ported to MATH_3_X in this case.
As it would be a relase fixing only 3 bugs (counting MATH-1316 and
MATH-1317 fixed two months ago just after 3.6 release, it should
probably be numbered 3.6.1.

I have a commit that I've ported to that branch that I can
push up, if that is the right way to do it. I can also volunteer to do
the release, but I've never done a release before so someone may have to
help me through it.

I have performed the last releases. The main document is the one in
the [math] project itself, in file doc/release/release.howto.txt. I
think it has been updated for the last two releases, so it should be
fairly accurate by now.

Prior to the release, you should upload a GPG key in the general file
holding all release managers keys for commons, see step 10 of the
procedure, that in fact should rather be step 0.

best regards,
Luc

Best Regards,
Evan