Hi Benson,

when checking the RC I get a pretty strange effect on downloading the
binaries from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/io/binaries/:

The browser shows me "dist - Revision 13260: /dev/commons/io/binaries".
However, the downloaded artifacts are obviously the ones from the
previous RC created by Kristian. So either my browser has a caching
issue or the binary artifacts have not correctly been uploaded to svn.
The source distributions are correct.

Can anybody double-check whether the problem is on my side?

Oliver