Another thing that has to be resolved before a release. When I run "mvn clirr:check", clirr reports errors for these classes:
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.DateParser
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.DatePrinter
org.apache.commons.lang3.time.FastDatePrinter

I would have pasted them, but it shows me german error messages. :(