Am 16.08.2016 um 21:40 schrieb Oliver Heger:
> The vote to release Configuration 2.1 based on RC3 failed with the
> following binding votes:
>
> Gary Gregory: -1
> Jörg Schaible:        +1
> Oliver Heger: +1

After closing the vote, two more votes have been cast:
- Raviteja Lokineni: +1 (non-binding)
- Benedikt Ritter:   +1

If Benedikt's vote was counted, the release vote would pass with three
binding +1 votes. However, as the voting thread has already been closed,
this is formally not correct; so I am not sure how to proceed.

I will wait for some more time. If anybody has concerns regarding the
validity of this vote, please raise them now. If there are no
objections, I will start with the release preparations - probably on
Saturday afternoon UTC.

Oliver