On 25 August 2016 at 17:04, Raviteja Lokineni
<raviteja.lokin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The pull request is closed. If you like people to review and merge it:
>
>    1. It should be open
>    2. There should be an associated JIRA issue

Good advice.

Also note that most developers work on ASF projects in their own time,
so bugs may take a while to get fixed.

As it happens, this one was trivial (no testing needed) so I fixed it
in SVN already, so no need to raise the JIRA.

In general it's hard work keeping track of PRs/fixes sent to the mailing list.
Unless they are dealt with immediately they are likely to get forgotten.