I was taking a look at the code for Collections. I did see a big set of
unit tests. However, I couldn't figure out what library was being used to
run the unit tests. I didn't see any JUnit import statements in the
beginning of any of the test classes, and if they are unit tests, they are
old, because I didn't see any JUnit 4 annotations either.

I was hoping to work with Ustav a bit on some of the collections code, but
wanted to make sure we could run all of the unit tests first.

Can anyone give us a bit of help on this?

Thanks!

Landon

--
Landon