Hi,

The Apache Commons Modeler component provides mechanisms to create Model MBeans
compatible with JMX specification.

The last release dates back to 2007 and there hasn’t been any development
activity since. Further more there has not been any discussion on our mailing
lists about Modeler.

I think it is okay to assume that the component is not needed anymore and can
therefor be moved to dormant.

So I’m calling a vote by lazy consensus for moving the Apache Commons Modeler
component to dormant. This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 11:00 UTC 16-March 2017. This vote by lazy consensus will
pass if nobody raises objections - no explicit +1 votes are required.

Regards,
Benedikt