On 2017-05-12, Bruno P. Kinoshita wrote:

> Build with `mvn clean test` passing OK in my local environment

> Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
> 2015-11-11T05:41:47+13:00)
> Maven home: /opt/maven
> Java version: 1.8.0_131, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "linux", version: "4.4.0-77-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

> Site can also be built with `mvn package site`. No outstanding issues in the
> reports.

> Integration tests with `mvn test -Prun-tarit` are run quickly and report no
> issues.

> Integration tests with `mvn test -Prun-zipit` take between 5-10 minutes, and
> fail (tried twice). Sample error logs:
> https://gist.github.com/kinow/b7a773721ae94b55b299d421d4655fa3

> Does anyone know if the integration tests are maintained, or whether they are
> failing for not being updated with the other changes?

Many thanks for running the tests, Bruno!

I must admit I haven't run them for a long time. The ZIP tests require >
5GB of disk space that's why we don't run them on Jenkins. Your gist
doesn't look like a disk space issue, though.

The tests are expected to run very long but not expected to fail. I
don't recall any change that could have broken them but they are
sensitive to the way the file meta data is written.

I'll run the tests myself to see what happens here.

Stefan