Github user chtompki commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/commons-text/pull/45

    I believe the reason that we're getting a "success" to be the fact that the
`docker` command exits with a 0. So might we want to do a `{docker run -v
`pwd`:/work library/ibmjava:8-sdk /bin/bash -c "apt-get update && cd work &&
apt-get install -y maven && mvn} || exit 1` in the docker command.

    Further, I've been thinking about this more:

    1. I submitted some changes to the official maven docker image (which I
think we should be using). 2. Would we want to have two builds here, one that
builds in a bunch of containers, and a second (presumably running on the target
usage jdk) that does the coveralls bit?
    3. Depending on how we do this we loose a certain amount of paralellization.

    I think I'll bubble this up to the ML for more discussion. It seems clear
to me that folks want to do this, but it's just a matter of how.

---
with INFRA.
---