Hi all,

my apologies in advance if this is considered spam, but as some of my
colleagues know that I am involved in an open source project, they asked
my to post the following Job offer here.

The company I am working for - Bosch Software Innovations - is searching
a developer with open source experience supporting our activities in
this area. We donated a product from out IoT suite to the Eclipse
Foundation and now want to hire a dedicated developer who drives this
project forward and collaborates with the community to integrate new
features.

Detailed information can be found at
https://www.bosch-si.com/de/unternehmen/karriere/stellen/hr-details-jobs-6388.html

If there is interest, please contact me off-list.

Regards
Oliver