Build works fine with Java 1.6 on Windows 10. Artifacts and site look good.

Nits (not blocking):
- All jars for the different modules are OSGi bundles, but they have the
same Bundle-SymbolicName. The name should be unique.
- The site build fails with Java 1.8 due to Javadoc warnings.
- The RAT report of the top-level project contains a spurious file.
- There are some PMD and Findbugs warnings which might be worth having a
look.

+1
Oliver