Hi,

What's usecase for this BTW ? Might be unaware about requirement but this
forced me to think why would someone need random enum ?

Enums are generally "limited" immutable constants and people choose enum
over the array of constants for good reason, however random provider seems
best suited for choosing value from any Data-Structure holding "lot" of
values.

I think it's little weird but I would be happy  if someone explain
advantages. :-)

Regards,
Amey