From: Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
To: Apache Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2018 9:01 PM
Subject: Updating the web site

Hi,

I urgently need to update the page on [1]. Now, could someone, please

explain to me in plain, simple words (suitable for a 54 years old, or,

even worse: Me), how to do that using cms.apache.org?

Or, even better: Could we agree to switch to plain SVN, or Git as the

Web site repository? With all our Maven generated subproject sites, I

have never seen the point of using the CMS, anyways.

Thanks,

Jochen

1: http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-email/security-reports.html