I don't know that I have a preference for any one component, but I do agree
that it might be a positive move across Commons to aim for homogeneity in
this regard for future migrations. If someone wants to start a vote on
*that*, I'd be glad to wait for its outcome before pulling the trigger on
[weaver].

Matt