If anyone would like to take over commons-imaging 1.0-alpha1 release. We had up
to RC2 I think, so there should be little left to do.
I can volunteer around x-mas or January/19 I think.
Bruno

      From: Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
 To: Commons Developers List <dev@commons.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 14 November 2018 8:34 AM
 Subject: Release Managers?

Hi All:

It looks like we have a release manager volunteer for Commons Pool 2.6.1;
thank you Mark!

I'd also like to see releases for:

- Commons Release
- Commons Parent
- Commons Text, then Commons Configuration after a teak in Config to use a
new Text feature.
- Commons Pool
- Commons Collection, a request from OpenJPA

Anything else imminent?

We also have Commons BeanUtils that will be a major release but I am not
sure if more API breakage/deprecation is needed.

Gary