Hi Alex.

Le ven. 10 mai 2019 à 13:57, Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Can I get a review of the PR for RNG-101 please.

Thanks for this work!

I didn't go into the details; however, I see many fields and methods like
  table1 ... table5
  fillTable1 ... fillTable5
  getTable1 ... getTable5
Wouldn't it be possible to use a 2D table:
  table[5][];
so that e.g. only one "fillTable(int tableIndex, /* other args */)" method
is necessary (where "tableIndex" runs from 0 to 4)?

The diff for "DiscreteSamplersList.java" refers to
   MarsagliaTsangWangBinomialSampler
but
  MarsagliaTsangWangSmallMeanPoissonSampler
seems to be missing.