Hi.

Le jeu. 26 sept. 2019 à 13:54, Shoaib Anwar
<shoaibanwar4...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I plan on fixing the following open issue, as listed on Jira by with the
> following ticket:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-1488

Thanks for the offer; however, the latest comments seem to
indicate that there is no issue after all.
If so, how do you plan to fix a non-problem?

> Repository:  Apache Commons Lang
>
> The issue is not assigned to anyone at the moment. How could I have
> assigned it to me? By commenting on the ticket?

Yes; if you indicate that you work on some feature, people
would usually go find something else to work on. :-)

> I need some guidance regarding how to have an issue assigned to me, one
> that I have not raised, or created a ticket for.

If you want the issue to be formally assigned to you, it's also
possible of course, by asking here on the ML, or on the JIRA
page.