Le jeu. 7 nov. 2019 à 18:36, Eric Barnhill <ericbarnh...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I should also add on this note, my use case for developing ComplexUtils in
> the first place was compatibility with JTransforms and JOCL. In both cases
> I wanted to convert Complex[] arrays into interleaved double[] arrays to
> feed into algorithms using those libraries.

Implicit in my remark below is the question: Where does the "Complex[]"
come from?  If it is never a good idea to create such an array, why provide
code to convert from it?  Do we agree that we should rather create the
"ComplexList" abstraction, including accessors that shape the data for
use with e.g. JTransforms?