Hello.

After the migration from SVN to "gitbox", we noticed that the
_first_ build failed due to 3 unit tests not passing (see e.g. the
Travis report  referred to the JIRA report[1]).

The move to "git" was intended to make it easier for people
willing to revive the [Graph] project.

IMO, the top priority is now to fix the failing unit tests;
personally, I'm not going to merge any PR before that is
achieved (and please refer to the JIRA identifier[1] in the
corresponding commit/PR).

Furthermore, I'd suggest that branch "modularization"
becomes the reference branch (in place of "master"[2]),
since the latest batch of work for [Graph] was done on
that one, seemingly leaving "master" behind (TBC by
Amey?).  [This path might avoid subsequent work of
merging the fixed (but outdated) "master" into the more
recent branch that is bound to replace it anyway...]

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX-510
[2] Even though the names of the maven "modules" should
be changed (for the sake of code layout "standardization"
with other modular components such as "Commons RNG").