Le ven. 14 août 2020 à 17:05, Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 15:40, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Alex.
> >
> > Le ven. 14 août 2020 à 16:07, Alex Herbert <alex.d.herb...@gmail.com> a
> > écrit :

> > > I will have a look at moving the RNG, Geometry, Statistics and Numbers
> > jobs.
> >
> > Done already.
> > But thanks!
> >

> Done by you?

I thought so, yes, as they appeared in order right after calling
said script...

> I thought I had just done them.

Then, one of us may have overwritten the other's just set
up configuration; maybe the Jenkins instance's log has
some trace.

> Here's the e-mail I was just
> about to send:
>
> Migration was a simple task. The jobs are now on the new
> ci-builds.apache.org [1]. They are waiting for a free executor to start a
> build.
>
> I did not move all the old jenkins jobs over for all the projects [2].
> However some of the old jenkins jobs deployed snapshots when successful
> using the deploy goal of maven. A quick investigation lists these that do
> snapshot deployment (via the deploy goal):
>
> commons-rng
> commons-math *
> commons-dbutils *
> commons-numbers
> commons-geometry
> commons-beanutils *
> commons-statistics
> commons-codec *
>
> So there are 4 projects that used snapshot deployment that have not been
> migrated (marked with *). Note there may be other projects that deploy
> snapshots via a different mechanism. I only checked by exporting the old
> job configurations and grepping for 'deploy'.
>
> Unless anyone objects I would recommend migrating these 4 projects that use
> snapshot deployment.
>
> A look at the old projects by name lists the following other projects for
> SonarQube:
>
> Commons-Compress SonarQube
>
> The new ci-builds server already has some compress jobs so someone else has
> migrated/set-up those and not taken the SonarQube job. Since the other
> downstream SonarQube jobs for RNG etc migrated by default in the process I
> assume that the person who migrated the compress jobs decided to delete the
> SonarQube job. So I will leave that for now.
>
> If there are other uses of the Jenkins CI besides running SonarQube and
> snapshot deployment then please let me know.

I said about the same in my reply to Gary's post.
Except that your proposal is much more extensive and configurable,
as usual. ;-)

Gilles