> Not familiar with Apache CI, but github actions do not support Arm builds.
> Arm should be recognized as a first class build target these days.  Travis
> allows Arm builds so not sure about the reasoning for moving off.

Also, is Travis computing time a donation to the ASF?
If so, we could continue using it for providing "convenience"
builds for various architectures and thus spare some load on
the Jenkins cluster, using the latter only for ensuring an
independent build in a stable environment, and the generation
of snapshots.