Hi.

> Hi All,
>
> You may have noticed (or nor) that GitHub has a Security [1] tab for our
> repositories. On this tab, you can define a Security Policy.[2] in a
> SECURITY.md (just like we have a README.md).
>
> I would like to fill this in with the same text we now have here:
> https://commons.apache.org/security.html
>
> Each repository should end up with a SECURITY.md which in theory should be
> the same.

As in code, I'd prefer to avoid such duplicated files; currently,
as you point out above, this is managed via our common web
site.
I'm pretty sure the duplication will proceed; so at least, the
contents of this file should just be a terse:
---CUT---
To report a security problem, please read the
[Apache Commons project's security
page](https://commons.apache.org/security.html).
---CUT---