A recent commit in the code line (no pr btw) broke JEXL site's generation
ability since Cobertura does not support Java 8 lambda constructs. I've thus
been trying to switch to Jacoco as the coverage tool.
I've removed the cobertura.profile, added the jacoco.profile in the conf dir,
removed all Cobertura references from the pom.xml and ... nothing. The 'site'
target does not produce any coverage report anymore. I've looked at other
commons pom (vfs, collections, net), I've seen no explicit mention of Jacoco
anywhere besides through the file. The only thing I get in the best case is the
cryptic 'unable to read execution file'.
Any hints to what I'm obviously overlooking ?
Thanks