I've been fumbling a bit with the release process, especially the site part,
I'm pretty sure I've missed a (few) steps somewhere since the site still refers
to release 3.1 or to 3.2.1-snapshot here and there.
I'm a bit lost about what the 'site' is :-) Is it the whole commons site or
only the JEXL site ? The procedure
described in http://commons.apache.org/site-publish.html is very confusing to
me now... And the 'being in flux' warning or the yaml publishing mail make me
even more confused.

A quick look at the site, a little bit of guidance and advice would be really
welcome. I don't want to announce the release if I've fubar-ed the whole
thing...

Thanks in advance.