On Sun, 26 Jun 2022 at 21:12, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Jenkins (as well as local build of [Math]) is failing:
>   https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Commons/job/commons-math/336/
>
> Two regressions appeared in unit tests untouched for ages:
>   org.apache.commons.math4.legacy.analysis.polynomials.PolynomialsUtilsTest
>
> org.apache.commons.math4.legacy.ode.nonstiff.AdamsNordsieckTransformerTest
>
> The impacted classes
>   org.apache.commons.math4.legacy.analysis.polynomials.PolynomialsUtils
>   org.apache.commons.math4.legacy.ode.nonstiff
> both depend on class "BigFraction" from [Numbers] that has been modified
> in commit 1497df18dfb77f454450d71733c31a47560c6845.
> There, parentheses have been removed in logical tests.
> Could this seemingly innocuous change be causing this issue?

Yes. It is a rounding error I introduced when erasing the wrong set of
parentheses. I have corrected the error. Sorry for the mistake.

Strangely I am not receiving emails from GH actions (or jenkins) to inform
me that the build fails after a commit. There may be a setting for the GH
actions that is missing to enable e-mail to the committer after a build
failure.

Alex