Hi Gilles,

On 2023/04/25 15:45:37 Gilles Sadowski wrote:
> It's an interesting functionality, but I think that it should be done in
> a general way, applicable to all "Commons" components (through
> settings/profile in the "parent" POM, I guess).
>
> Regards,
> Gilles

Well, that's my end goal to be precise ;-)

Right now I'm in need for full Java modules for the following Commons
components: codec, compress, io, jexl, lang3, net, text. But certainly other
developers may want to have similar capabilities on other Commons components.
Just happened to ping Jexl because it's the latest dependency I just added to
the project I'm working on.

Cheers,
Andres