Le jeu. 20 juil. 2023 à 23:46, Dimitrios Efthymiou
<efthymiou.dimitri...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I am not home now, but these are the ones i remember from looking at the
> GitHub repo:
> AbstractStorelessUnivariateStatistic.java
> AbstractUnivariateStatistic.java
> WeightedEvaluation.java
> Sum.java
> FirstMoment.java
> Mean.java
> SecondMoment.java
> StandardDeviation.java
> Variance.java
> VectorialMean.java

Please try what I suggested in my previous message
(about 30 lines of code that could be copied into an
"internal" package to get the same functionality as the
last 2 classes above).
Then we can continue discussing (on JIRA) on how to
move around roadblocks actually encountered.
[You can create a JIRA "sub-task" for each specific
problem.]

Gilles