We have a minor source compat break still in 2.x

The change to have BaseGenericObjectPool implement Autocloseable forced
addition of an abstract close method.  Technically, that could break
subclass implementations that don't implement close.  I see three options
here.  Maybe someone else has a better idea.

0) Ignore the problem.  Unlikely to actually impact anyone.
1) Add a default implementation that
    a) throws UnsupportedOperationException
    b) No-Ops
    c) does <fill in more clever thing>
2) Add Implements Autocloseable to the subclasses (GOP, GKOP, ...) instead
3) Revert the change for 2.x

I am leaning toward 1a but I would also be OK with 0.  I don't much like 2
and I really don't like 3.  Option 2 could be remediated in pool 3, so the
ugliness would be temporary.   Any better ideas?

Phil