Archiving is possible, but needs Infra intervention.
Likewise unarchiving.

So if we did archive the code, it would be a bit more work to re-activate it.

I have added (Dormant) to the component name in .asf.yaml - this shows
up on the GH page and in the gitbox listings [1]

If it turns out archiving is necessary, we can always do that later.

Sebb
[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf#commons