Thanks for reviewing Bruno.

Yes, releases our multi-module components are a pain, especially when
we want the triple play: Release to Nexus, and release to
dist.apache.org, and build a site :-(

- We have lots of tests, so a build takes a little while depending on
your hardware.
- ${commons.sha512list}, ah, darn, our plugin that generates the email
text must not work with a multi-module component.
- The bin zip/tars without jars is not right, that needs fixing. I'm
not sure yet if I need another RC for that or if I can do it without
changing any files, just a different Maven invocation; I'll look into
it.
- For the site, reports like PMD, SpotBugs, and JApiCmp only make
sense for the modules, not at the top level, but again, painful to
generate a site that makes sense. I'll check it out.

Thank you!
Gary