On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I could do a jira review of outstanding tickets, if that's going to help.

Couldn't hurt. I would take up blockers if we have any. Dustin, if you
have any debug info to provide, or issues open for the replication
problems you see, I will find a day to dig a little bit (no guarantee
I find anything, of course). Break that into a separate thread.

I'll make a point to sort out my outstanding forward-ports this week,
after the last minute logging work I did right before 1.2. Then,
perhaps, it will be slightly less last-minute this time.

-Randall