Every single email I get from a github pull request contains a header like:

And sending email to that email address causes the content of that email to
show up in the pull request.

Unless public repos behave differently in this regard from private ones
(which is what I'm using when I see these), it seems like we can solve the
content mirroring issue *trivially*.  Nobody needs to volunteer to be
online 150% of the time for anything.  If someone on the ML wants to have a
reply appear in the PR, then you make sure the reply.github.com address is
CCd.  If you don't, then just send to the ML.

Is all of the discussion about github PRs unaware of this current
email-to-PR-comment bridge, or is there some non-obvious inadequacy (in
which case it should be spelled out)?

Eli