If the BigCouch merge is ready for the next feature release date, then I
would probably need a little more convincing if the proposal was to delay
it by 3 months so that we could cut 2.0.0 to make a point about version
numbers. If BigCouch is not ready by the next feature release date, then I
have no problems whatsoever in shipping a 2.0.0 with API-only changes.
Reasonable?

--
NS