happy - that the document helps :-)

For me, both places are good. But while thinking about this a question
comes to my mind: what is the difference between the wiki and docs? In the
early days, the wiki was both. Now, there are the docs AND there is the
wiki. Which information belong to which place?

When this is clear, I will put it to THE ;-) place

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de