On 26 November 2013 17:10, Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com> wrote:

> This is a nit...maybe...but can we be sure that `_utils/fauxton` and
> `_utils/fauxton/` both work? :)
>
> Would prevent "rock in shoe" sort of frustrations. :)

true :) but that would mean you are not allowed to create a database named
fauxton which would be requested via _utils/fauxton/

This has already been discussed on IRC and the "solution" was imo more or
less to wait till fauxton will replace futon. Then you will call it via
well known _utils/.

Cheers

Andy

--