Awesome news, Nick! Going to test it right now.
--
,,,^..^,,,

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 9:58 PM, Nick North <nort...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried the RC5 Windows build with Erlang 17.0, and all the JavaScript
> tests pass, which is promising. I haven't tried any of the configure
> options, like dirty schedulers, though.
>
> Interestingly, the Windows installer size has doubled to 100MB with Erlang
> 17. That's a slightly surprising leap, and I haven't yet looked into why

This happened to me sometimes, you end up with the .exe installer bundled
inside itself. In your case its the  otp_win32_17.exe file, remove that and
re-run the final steps in `couchdb_build.sh` and it should be fine. It’s
probably in your vanilla $OTP_DIR/win32/release/ folder.

> it's happening. If anyone wants to try this build, the files are available
> at:

> setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe<https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bcxr1eefr8jsw4/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe>
>
> setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.md5<https://www.dropbox.com/s/m68nac5k7qa5x1g/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.md5>
>
> setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.sha<https://www.dropbox.com/s/59fed51dylr1e9y/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.sha>
>
> setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.asc<https://www.dropbox.com/s/132d0ncnicin9vq/setup-couchdb-1.6.0_17.0.exe.asc>

sig, sha, md5 good.

snappy & ejson nifs working fine too as is
http://localhost:5984/_utils/couch_tests.html?script/couch_tests.js

`verify your install` is ok.

Looks great Nick!! Awesome :D

A+