Nodes in the cluster do not replicate to one another.

Replication takes place between databases. A single node isn't a
database; a clustered database spans multiple nodes.

Each node has a black-box lump of data that happens to have a fraction
of a database inside, but that's an implementation detail. It's the
wrong level of abstraction to work with.