Are issues with and troubleshooting of the previously-provided CouchDB
2.0 snap files on topic for dev? If not, I can take it private.

Honest question - not wanting to step on toes, and my internal
calibration doesn't seem to line up with Bob's (I figured that
discussing binary packaging for 2.0 would be on-topic for the list),
so I figure it's best to ask.

Thanks,
Eli